PERFIL

Nome: Celestial Dark
Inicio da banda: 1994
Localidade: Quinta Conde (Port.)

A divina escuridão...
Rui - Voz
Carlos - Guitarra
Jorge - Bateria
Paulo - Baixo
Nicola - Teclas

MULTIMEDIA

Início...

...Letras





HOSPEDADO POR

Faça um blog você também! Clique aqui!

1.01.1994

With the Dead One`s

When I looked at my world
I felt horribly lost
I never understood
the why of my existence
being always afraid to live
watching life without hope
taking refuge inside my self
a dream without trust.

Almost ever I tried to raise
without ever succeed
because it exists too much evil
in my regretful body

lost life...
my lost life

Try to remember the past
and nothing I possess to remember
try to review the future
and I only saw a lost life
the disgrace entered my heart
and nothing can aliviate me
just life after death
maybe I can... rest.

I will wait for a moment
where tears, and movements
won`t be manipulated by revenge
of my lost body
and I will fight
in another dimension
even if I have to dance
with death.

lost life...
my lost life


Rui T.
_______________

Comments: Enviar um comentário